Our client is a multi-million dollar specialty chemical company with over 60 years of manufacturing expertise producing products for a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, specialty additives, and agricultural. With a high attention to detail and recent investments in capital improvement, our client is known for their innovation and commitment to future growth.
- Be the driving force behind everything related to process and plant safety.
- Maintain an excellent safety record
- Serve as the facility OSHA expert
- Tend to any critical areas needing improving.
- On-going safety training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Related Field
- Reactionary Chemistry Experience in a Plant
- 5+ Years PSM Program Experience
- Experience Working with Hazardous Chemicals
- In Depth OSHA Knowledge
This is a great opportunity to work directly with upper management and have a direct influence on the safety program within the organization.
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, firstname.lastname@example.org