- Don’t interrupt; avoid filler hesitation words: “uh, um, well”
- Skipping straight to the Compensation Question
- Talking about money/benefits/compensation related questions
- Avoid airing dirty laundry and speaking badly about your current/past employer
- Not asking any questions
- Talking too much- you should be asking questions and having the interviewer weigh-in as well; failing to ask high-level open ended questions.
- Humble brag. Example: “My biggest weakness is I work too hard.”
For more interview tips look at our Candidate Resources Page or Contact one of our recruiters