How to Work with Us
Career development is a serious process. If you use an opportunity that an SRA Search Consultant has presented to you simply to “shop” or to try to establish your market value, you are doing yourself a disservice and are wasting everyone’s time. There are less risky and more cost-efficient ways to establish your worth. In exploring a career opportunity with your SRA Search Consultant, you should keep the following points in mind:
- Be honest with us; share not only your values and career aspirations, but also any obstacles to consideration of an opportunity.
- Give us a complete description of your work experience.
- Send requested material promptly.
- If you have concerns, tell us in a timely manner so we can deal with them promptly.
- Listen and respond to our counseling because we know the client and their needs.
- Provide us with solid professional references that are familiar with your work.
- Fulfill your commitments – A call to us right after an interview is an important part of the offer development process.