When going on an interview it is important to always have questions for the hiring manager. An interview is just as much the company trying to figure out if you are the right fit as it is the other way around. But it can be hard to formulate just the right questions to get the information you need as well as set yourself apart of other applicants. Here are 6 questions that you should ask your potential next employer…
- What do you hope to see accomplished by this department within in the next 6 months to a year, and how does this position fit in?
- What is your ideal candidate?
- What type of effort do the top performers put in?/What does it take to be successful in this position?
- What are some challenges this position faces?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy?
- Can I tell you why you should hire me?
Be sure to not ask questions that the employer has already answered previously in the interview; listen carefully and react accordingly.