Our client is global manufacturer of specialty chemicals providing solutions to multiple industries including pharmaceutical, industrial, and agricultural. With over 30 years of manufacturing experience, our client has honed their expertise in custom chemical formulations effectively transforming customer needs into a successful, top-quality organic production.
- Manage the Engineering program for a chemical manufacturing plant
- Oversee capital projects and improvements as well as maintenance.
- Lead on implementing and driving all LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement efforts to maintain efficient operations.
- Shared Responsibility on identifying safety concerns
- Aiding EHS staff in continuing a safe operating environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 10 + Years Experience in Industrial Manufacturing
- Previous Experience Leading a Team
If interested in this opportunity, Please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com