- Prepare ahead of time.
- Listen to the question being asked, ask a clarifying question if needed, then answer as succinctly as possible.
- Drive to work hard. What has been most helpful for me has been the follow-through, check-ins, and desire to work as opposed to experience. Does not apply to all professions of course.
- PREP before – Be sincere and in it to win – Have the decision in your hands to move forward in the process.
- Ask questions.
- Be able to quantify exactly what you have accomplished.
- Prepare, prepare, prepare. Learn as much about the company as possible and demonstrate your knowledge through questions.
For more interview tips look at our Candidate Resources Page or contact one of our recruiters.