Even the most experienced of interviewers make “Rookie Mistakes.”
- Acting Arrogant – portray your experience without coming across cocky.
- Not doing your homework – show the interviewer you have done your due diligence .
- Making Assumptions – it is safer to ask questions if you have any, than to make assumptions.
- Being distracted by your phone – it is best to keep it off from the moment you get into the building.
- Being dishonest – honesty is always the best policy!
- Not asking questions – you don’t know everything, don’t act like you do.
- Looking for “relief”from current job.
- Being prejudice – even without knowing it.
- Being negative/throwing other under the bus
Visit the article for more information and specific examples