Our Client is a privately-held, custom manufacturer of specialty chemicals with products being used in the pharmaceutical, nutritional and biochemical industries. Throughout their 25 plus years in business, they have enjoyed an excellent environmental, health and safety record and consistent growth.
- Lead the effort to streamline the maintenance program within the plant.
- Manage the department and build upon and improve the current maintenance plan.
- Work directly with upper management and have a direct impact on the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Related Field
- 5+ Years’ Managing Maintenance in a Plant
- Experience Managing Capital Projects
- Experience with Reactionary and Hazardous Chemicals.
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, firstname.lastname@example.org